HealthWest Partnership works across Melbourne’s western suburbs — Maribyrnong, Brimbank, Melton, Wyndham and Hobsons Bay — to deliver outcomes in:
- Equity for health
- Economic and social inclusion
- Prevention of violence against women
We do this by building effective partnerships across a broad range of sectors and with community.
In 2021 we celebrate
- Greater understanding of barriers to employment for women and young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds
- Strengthening primary prevention organisations’ evaluation capacity
- Strengthening partners’ efforts to help men be allies for gender equity.
What Are Primary Care Partnerships?
Primary Care Partnerships (PCP) were established in Victoria in 2000 to strengthen relationships across local primary care, health and community sectors and support prevention, early intervention and equitable access to services.
For more info, visit the Victorian Primary Care Partnerships website