November 8, 2018
We welcome MAX Employment to the HealthWest Partnership.
MAX Employment is a national provider of Australian Government employment services, with over 250 offices across every state and territory. They are active in their local communities and seek to empower job seekers, connecting them to support, opportunities and sustainable employment.
MAX Employment builds an individualised schedule of activities in conjunction with the participant, including regular contact with participants and their families to learn more about participant needs and learning styles which assist with work readiness.
MAX Solutions Disability Employment Supports assists eligible participants with:
- Developing and refining their individual career aspirations
- Gaining suitable and sustainable employment with a supportive local employer
- Arranging Work Experience as an introduction to the workforce or a particular industry
- Travel training
- Confidence building
- Work simulations
- Training around WHS
- Developing resume writing skills
- Improving communication techniques
- Increasing financial literacy
- Sourcing safe work experience that is relevant to the participant’s individual goals and interests
MAX Employment also supports participants in the workplace while undertaking work experience. This includes working closely with participants and employers to ensure required tasks are carried out in accordance with the role they are undertaking.
MAX Solutions is also able to offer Secondary Schools resume building workshops and interview skill group training sessions for students.