The Western Intake Network Group (WING) provides a forum for workers from intake and access services across a range of health and community sectors in Melbourne’s western region to network*, learn, share and work together in a spirit of collaboration and respect.
Intake workers who met at the HealthWest forum in 2011 identified the need for an intake focused networking group. WING was established and is supported by HealthWest members across Melbourne’s western region. WING has evolved over 5 years and continues to diversify and strengthen.
Read here about WING’s achievements in 2016.
Meetings are held quarterly, each meeting focuses on a relevant topic of interest:
- Thursday 23rd March: Young people
- Thursday 11th May: Power of Attorney & other legal matters
- RESCHEDULING FOR SEPTEMBER: Settlement intake
- Thursday 9th November: NDIS
Please contact Tanya to receive communications about future forums.
Who Can Attend?
Workers from intake and access services across a range of health and community sectors in Melbourne’s western region to network are welcome to be part of this network.
Why Come Along?
- Network with staff from a variety of organisations
- Exchange information about services, intake processes, waitlist times, and new initiatives
- Share your expertise and learn from others
- Participate in professional development.
The meetings are coordinated and facilitated by the WING Leadership Group, with the support of HealthWest.
Tanya Sofra, Equity & Integration Manager
Phone 9248 9659 or email@example.com