HealthWest Partnership and Inner North West PCP (INWPCP) have partnered with the National Disability Service (NDS) to bring you the Western Melbourne Cross-Sector Community of Practice.
The Community of Practice brings together people from the health, community, aged care and disability sectors to collaboratively identify and respond to the emerging challenges and opportunities arising from the NDIS, Aged Care and Mental Health reforms. We aim to exchange good practice to achieve better consumer-directed-care outcomes.
Community of Practice Forums
- What does Health Literacy have to do with Access and Inclusion? 28 May 2019
- Consumer Choice and Control – 26 March 2019
- Consumer Choice and Control training run by Mental Health Victoria – 12 November 2018
- What does the future workforce look like in the reform environment? – 20 March 2018
- Practical Workforce Solutions to Cultural Change – 22 November 2017
- Promoting Self-Advocacy in the Context of Transition – 15 August 2017
- Navigating the Health and Disability Service Interface – 2 March 2017
Read the 2017 forum evaluation summary.
Who Can Attend?
Participation is open to any clinician/worker, team leader or manager representing services that are interested in progressing a consumer-directed care approach within their organisations across the west.
Why Come Along?
These forums will assist participants by providing examples of consumer-directed care and innovation, while offering a great opportunity for networking and collaboration. See the Terms of Reference.
The meetings are coordinated by a Steering Committee. See the Steering Committee Terms of Reference.
To join the distribution list please email Isabella at IsabellaR@inwpcp.org.au.