We need your knowledge, experience and ideas to build a stronger and better health system for our community.
Work with community health, women’s health, hospitals and councils to make a difference in health and wellbeing in the West.
What’s in it for you?
- Discover ways to have your say in the West
- Build your collaboration and decision making skills through experience
- Gain confidence to stand up for yourself and your community
- Learn about how health services are planned and delivered in the West
Who can Join?
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Do you live in the Brimbank, Wyndham, Melton, Maribyrnong or Hobsons Bay council areas?
- Are you passionate about your community?
- Do you want your voice to count?
You can contact HealthWest by calling (03) 9396 9500 or email email@example.com.