Join us as a Community Participant!
- Are you from the western suburbs of Melbourne?
- Are you passionate about the health and happiness of your communities?
- Do you want your voice to count?
If so, we need you!
We need your knowledge, experience and ideas to build a stronger and better health system for our community. Work with community health, women’s health, hospitals and councils to make a difference in health and wellbeing in the West.
What’s in it for you?
- Discover ways to have your say in the West
- Build your collaboration and decision making skills through experience
- Gain confidence to stand up for yourself and your community
- Learn about how health services are planned and delivered in the West
We don’t have any opportunities available right now. Join the Western Community network to hear about new opportunities as they come up!
Join the Western Community Network email list
If you live in the Western Suburbs and want to receive information about opportunities to have you say in the West, why not join our Western Community Network?
Find more information and join the Network here.