HealthWest Partnership works across Melbourne’s western suburbs — Maribyrnong, Brimbank, Melton, Wyndham and Hobsons Bay — to deliver outcomes in:
- Equity for health
- Economic and social inclusion
- Prevention of violence against women
We do this by building effective partnerships across a broad range of sectors and with community.
This year we are celebrating
- The benefits consumers are reaping from our health literacy initiatives
- The increased uptake of practices to improve workforce diversity
- Strengthening the sector’s understanding about how to work with men in gender equity and preventing violence against women
- The contributions of over 100 amazing community participants to strengthen community health and wellbeing
These are just a few of the initiatives that would be lost without Primary Care Partnerships like HealthWest.
What Are Primary Care Partnerships?
Primary Care Partnerships (PCP) were established in Victoria in 2000 to strengthen relationships across local primary care, health and community sectors and support prevention, early intervention and equitable access to services.
For more info, visit the Victorian Primary Care Partnerships website
If you find benefit in working with HealthWest Partnership, please consider supporting the Vic PCP advocacy campaign to secure funding by visiting the Vic PCP website